1. I feel completely justified in eating 1/4 of a marble cake and downing it with what’s left of the wine. Waste is a sin after all. I don’t feel justified in mixing noodles and spaghetti to make my last meal in Cardiff. My parents would be so proud (Not).
2. In the process of trying to use up all my shower gel and hair products I now smell of a combination of raspberries, eucalyptus, honey and apricots. No wonder I have a headache!
3. Isn’t it ironic that the time you thoroughly clean your flat is when you are leaving, prompting exclamations such as:’ I thought I brought that with me from Malta’! and ‘Didn’t know there were shoes in this box!’
4. I was so bored that I decided to watch a random programme on ITV player. Pity it was I Wanna Marry Harry. Could not last five minutes before my brain cells were screaming.
5. In cleaning my cupboard I could surmise that I have used about 400 teabags in the course of my stay here. This does not include tea at Rod or any other tea consumed. Should I be worried about my tea
6. Is it still called charity when you are giving away things on the sole reason of not having space?
7. Despite complaining about lack of space, I still found space to fit in Bubbles. My aunt, I fear, will not be amused.
Allons-y Liberty House, you’ve been kind to me! Speak to all from my lovely temporary accommodation in the beautiful Woking.